The purpose of our SINGLES Ministry is to strengthen and address the needs of all the different type of singles of our membership and to provide positive fellowship opportunities for our singles to come together and deal with relevant issues facing them today. Over 40% of our congregation is single and the shepherds of
Just a few of the areas that our singles ministry serves are members and non-members who are:
· Monthly fellowship gatherings at the church building to discuss relevant topics
· Ongoing social activities for the purpose of positive and fun experiences
· Workshops/Seminars that are usually conducted on Saturdays (twice per year)
· Traveling to other singles events throughout the state and outside the state of
· Annual Singles Retreat, our main annual event that gives our singles the opportunity to have good information shared and discussed while combining a relaxed and fun atmosphere away from the busy schedules of home for a weekend
We look to incorporate some service projects in this ministry as well as providing the opportunity for non-members of our congregation to join us in some of these monthly events.
If you have further questions about the Singles Ministry, feel free to contact us at 615-452-1429 and ask for Brother Ben Roberts or you can email us at email@example.com and Brother Roberts will be glad to respond back to you about the exciting things going on in our efforts to meet the needs of God’s people. God Bless!